Saturday, June 28, 2014

Recovery: Day #2


Claire is still on morphine and oxygen to keep her sedated. She has lots of swelling and we are doing our best to keep her from moving so that her insides can have time to heal. These have been the hardest two days thus far, seeing her like this breaks my heart. I can't wait to see my happy, spunky girl again.


Prayer requests:
-That everything heals properly and quickly so that we can try to start feeding her on Monday.  After 8 days of not eating, she is feeling very hungry.
-That feeding goes well and that she begins to pass stool.
-My personal prayer is that Claire is healthy enough to join us for our butterfly release on Emelyn's birthday (July 7), I can't imagine our family being apart for that so prayers for that specifically would be appreciated.  Her surgeon thinks it's a possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment